The specific water intake depends on numerous factors, but if you’d like a specific estimate, use a water consumption calculator. USE METRIC VERSION! COMPLETE YOUR HEIGHT AND WEIGHT CONVERSIONS HERE: IN TO CM https://www.unitconverters.net/length/inches-to-cm.htm LB TO KG https://www.unitconverters.net/weight-and-mass/lbs-to-kg.htm
We've Moved! New Location: 4007 N. Broadway (#107) Chicago, IL 60613
DO YOU WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT OR GAIN MUSCLE MORE EFFICENTLY?
1. Book a Resting Metabolic Rate Test at Elite Body Data to ensure you are eating the right amount of food to reach your goals.
2.Book a VO2 Max Test at Elite Body Data to learn how to optimize your cardio sessions.
3. Book a Ultrasound Body Fat Test at Elite Body Data to learn how much your body is fat, muscle and water so you can better structure your goals.
4. Book a Styku 3D Body Scan at Elite Body Data to quickly get every inch of your body measured during each phase of your journey to know if your plan is working.
Instead of mindlessly getting on cardio machines, use your VO2 data to ensure your workout is aligned with your goals.
Achieve Personal Goals
The scale doesn’t reveal everything. Book a 3D Body Scan to see all the inches you are losing and gaining.
Be Your Own Experiment
If you try Keto or another nutrition strategy, learn how much fat and muscle your body loses or gains.
Healthy Weight Loss
The RMR test provides you a calorie range so you can reach your fat loss and muscle gain goals.
Be Your Own Experiment
1. If you are trying to gain 5 lbs of muscle or trying to drop 15 lbs of fat, booking a Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) test will help you determine the most suitable calorie intake range for your goals. As you gain muscle and lose fat your caloric needs will change, so testing your RMR as your body changes is beneficial.
2. Instead of focusing on trying a new workout and/or nutrition plan every week, commit to a plan and track it long enough to know if it is helping you reach your individual goals. Booking a 3D Body Scan will allow you to track big and small changes to your body during each phase of your workout and/or nutrition program.
3. Do you need to lose fat or build muscle? Will trying your favorite celebrities workout or nutrition plan really work? Book an Ultrasound Body Fat test to learn about your unique body composition, so you can better plan your individual workout and/or nutrition plan.
Learn More About Our Services
Latest From Instagram
I help uniformed PROS lose 3%BF in 16wks!
📊By creating macro plans using 3D Scan, RMR&BF% data!
& I help gyms get the same results for clients!
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.
Join Our Email List
Subscribe to email list to get exclusive discounts and details about Elite Body Data events as well as transformation contest.
Plans & Pricing
PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING: We no longer travel to clients homes!
If you still have an outstanding package that included TRAVEL TO YOU, we can still complete that appointment in your home.
We've moved! New Location: 4007 N. Broadway (#107) Chicago, IL 60613
I’m available to travel to your home/gym for testing.
Sweat. You either love it or hate it. For some people, it’s therapeutic; it’s a sign of a good workout. For others, it’s an enigma, no matter how hard they workout they never see much in the form of sweat. So what does the science say? Do you need to sweat during exercise? Firstly
IIFYM or If It Fits Your Macros is a way of eating, referred to as flexible dieting or following the 80/20 rule. It’s fairly self-explanatory – if it fits your macros you can eat it. But in this article we’ll remove your rose-tinted glasses when it comes to IIFYM by debunking some myths with