What’s the best diet to lose weight? There are so many diets out there it can make your head spin. Knowing which diet is going to help you achieve your weight loss goals most effectively is key to making the most of your precious time and efforts. We compare three popular diets for weight loss
DO YOU WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT OR GAIN MUSCLE MORE EFFICENTLY?
1. Book a Resting Metabolic Rate Test at Elite Body Data to ensure you are eating the right amount of food to reach your goals.
2.Book a VO2 Max Test at Elite Body Data to learn how to optimize your cardio sessions.
3. Book a Ultrasound Body Fat Test at Elite Body Data to learn how much your body is fat, muscle and water so you can better structure your goals.
4. Book a Styku 3D Body Scan at Elite Body Data to quickly get every inch of your body measured during each phase of your journey to know if your plan is working.
Instead of mindlessly getting on cardio machines, use your VO2 data to ensure your workout is aligned with your goals.
Achieve Personal Goals
The scale doesn’t reveal everything. Book a 3D Body Scan to see all the inches you are losing and gaining.
Be Your Own Experiment
If you try Keto or another nutrition strategy, learn how much fat and muscle your body loses or gains.
Healthy Weight Loss
The RMR test provides you a calorie range so you can reach your fat loss and muscle gain goals.
Be Your Own Experiment
1. If you are trying to gain 5 lbs of muscle or trying to drop 15 lbs of fat, booking a Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) test will help you determine the most suitable calorie intake range for your goals. As you gain muscle and lose fat your caloric needs will change, so testing your RMR as your body changes is beneficial.
2. Instead of focusing on trying a new workout and/or nutrition plan every week, commit to a plan and track it long enough to know if it is helping you reach your individual goals. Booking a 3D Body Scan will allow you to track big and small changes to your body during each phase of your workout and/or nutrition program.
3. Do you need to lose fat or build muscle? Will trying your favorite celebrities workout or nutrition plan really work? Book an Ultrasound Body Fat test to learn about your unique body composition, so you can better plan your individual workout and/or nutrition plan.
Learn More About Services
Join Our Email List
Subscribe to email list to get exclusive discounts and details about Elite Body Data events as well as transformation contest.
Plans & Pricing
PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING: We primarily travel to clients homes in the Chicagoland area! If instead you want to make an appointment at the Elite Body Data lab, depending on traffic and where you are coming from it can take you 25-45 minutes. Coming to us is FREE! Traveling to you = cost of service + $50 travel fee!
I’m available to travel to your home/gym for testing.
𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: Latoya 𝐀𝐠𝐞: 39 𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 5 foot 7 inches 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝗪𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 155 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝗪𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 150.2 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭: 27.5% 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭: 25.3% 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐞: [16 Weeks] 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄: 𝟏] Before & After Photos 𝟐] Styku 3D Body Scan 𝟑] Ultrasound Body Fat Report (Before) 𝟒]
If you have specific weight loss or fat loss goals, you may feel like you need to spend every minute in the gym to see results. But the amount of time you need to spend exercising per week depends largely on your goals, your baseline activity level, your genetics & numerous other variables that